Please explore our site for useful safety information.
Xanthate should always be used in a safe manner. This web site covers some of the information contained in the xanthate safety course presented by SNF FloMin, Inc.
FloMin manufactures Xanthate. Our ability to solve problems in the mineral processing / metal extraction industries is the reason major mines around the world have turned to FloMin to satisfy their needs. FloMin is a subsidiary of the SNF group of companies and manufactures quality value-based reagents for the mineral processing industry.
- Your dependable source for Xanthate
- Wide range of mineral processing / metal extraction reagents
- Worldwide Team of mining technical experts
- Full-time startup and product trial support at your mine site
- R&D facilities to provide customized solutions tailored to your needs
- Manufacturing in China, USA, SA
- Unparalleled customer service and logistics expertise
- Top to bottom commitment to Safety, Health & Environmental issues
- ISO 9001:2008 certified production plants
|FloMin C 3200||SEX||Sodium Ethyl Xanthate|
|FloMin C 3330||SIPX||Sodium Isopropyl Xanthate|
|FloMin C 3430||SIBX||Sodium Isobutyl Xanthate|
|FloMin C 3505||PAX||Potassium Amyl Xanthate|
|FloMin C 3410||SNBX||Sodium N-butyl Xanthate|
Please explore our site for more information on safety and available training for the use of Xanthate.
Always wear protective gear when working with Xanthates. Gear should include long sleeved clothing, safety goggles, a respirator with...Read more
If contact with the skin has occurred, remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash skin thoroughly with soap and lots of water. Read more
When fighting a fire involving Xanthates, wear full protective gear for the body and eyes, and use a NIOSH approved, positive pressure, self-contained respirator. Read more